Community on the Illicit Trade in Cultural Material of the European Association of Archaeologists has just opened call for papers for Session #180 of the Annual Conference in September, 2021 in Kiel, Germany.
Papers for the session titled "Protecting Archaeological Heritage in the Globalisation Era: Trends, Challenges, Solutions” can be submitted at https://eaa.klinkhamergroup.com/eaa2021/ by 26 February 2021 and include topics, inter alia concerning:
- Impact of globalisation on, and strategies against illicit trafficking in cultural material;
- Changes and challenges in looting and illicit trafficking during Covid-19;
- How to increase public accessibility to private collections;
- (Inter)national (online) activities against looting and trafficking;
- Ethics of publishing illicit antiquities;
- Scientific value and narrative of looted objects.
The full description is available here: eaa-call-for-papers-sessoion-nr180.pdf
ArtLaw.club is proud to be represented in the co-organizers of the session!